A Sample Vice President of Sales (Furniture) Resume is given along with this article. Mr. Jon Fender is the respected candidate applying for the post. Here is the resume sample for applying for the post of the vice president of sales of furniture. The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a Sample Vice President of Sales (Furniture) Resume.
Sample Vice President of Sales (Furniture) Resume
22, Acacia Avenue
New York, MA, 04588
(456) 346 99
Obtain a respective career in the administrative position and in the sales field with the utilization of obtained organizational and professional expertise.
• Achieved certificate in Sales administration from the Chicago University, Chicago in the year of 2001.
• Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree in elementary Business Management & Sales from Michigan College, Michigan in the year of 1999.
• Obtained membership from the Administrators Society of Orlando, Orlando.
• Selected as the member of the Presidents Club of Indianapolis, Indianapolis.
• Obtained the professional membership from the Presidents Registration Society of New York, New York.
Experienced Computer Programming Skills
• Experienced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
• Experienced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
• Experienced Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
Professional Excellence Summary
• Self-motivated, devoted and decisive management personnel.
• Have ability in taking up new theories as well as responsibilities.
• Having excellent time management skills along with organizational qualities and determined in accomplishing or exceeding set matters.
• Efficient in general office functions.
2003- Present date: Work as the vice president of sales for the ABC Pharmaceuticals, Indianapolis with some of the following responsibilities
• In charge of marketing and sales of various pharmaceutical products.
• Organize connected tasks of sales management along with financial discussion.
• Provide onsite presentations along with various telemarketing and promotional product lines.
• Apply technical expertise for customer requirement analysis, potential appliances, specifications definitions and performance definitions.
• Set up client base of several small and large companies.
• Work as the in charge of marketing and sales supports, aggressive pricing, comprehensive sales forecasts, personnel improvement and associate troubleshooting along with various problem solving activities.
2001- 2003: Worked as the System & Liaison Engineer for the New Medicines Limited, Orlando with some of the following responsibilities
• Worked as the in charge of program management, cost & technical recommendations and field surveys.
• Worked as the liaison between outside vendors, clients and consumers and company.