A Sample Quality Control Inspector Resume is given along with this article. Mr. Jon Fender is the respected candidate applying for the post. Here is the resume sample for applying for the post of the quality control inspector. The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a Sample Quality Control Inspector Resume.
Sample Quality Control Inspector Resume
22, Acacia Avenue
New York, MA, 04588
(456) 346 99
Obtain a respective career as the Quality Control Inspector with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
• Achieved certificate course in steam generating plant inspecting from the New England Technical University, New England in the year of 2000 with Navy Main Impulsion Steam Generating as the major.
• Completed certificate course from the State Quality Control Association, New York in the year of 1998 at Gang-man Workshop.
• Completed certificate course in fundamental Boilermaker Novice from the New Jersey Ship Yard Learner Institution, New Jersey in the year of 1996.
Experienced Computer Programming Skills
• Experienced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
• Experienced Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
• Experienced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
Professional Excellence Summary
• Self-motivated, devoted and decisive management personnel.
• Have excellent analytical as well as mechanical features.
• Have ability in taking up new theories as well as responsibilities.
• Have in depth knowledge in the respective subject.
2004- Present date: Work as the boiler system inspector of the quality control department of New Jersey Naval Yard, New Jersey with some of the following responsibilities
• Produce working audits for systems operational tasks.
• Provide certification to audited systems.
• Tender reports as well as recommendations for entire working systems.
• Accomplish various inspections to the respective fields.
• Take necessary actions for maintaining charts, files as well as progressing and inspection reports in various occasions.
2000- 2003: Worked as the boilermaker for the quality control department of New Jersey Naval Yard, New Jersey with some of the following responsibilities
• Provided pipe fitting for various tanks, pressure chambers as well as boiler hookups.
• Accomplished ship filtering as well as structural steel works for assembling cylinders, tank heads, condense shells and condense heads as well as pipes.